Search this Blog

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Friends Forever

Friends Forever



Singing together the song of trust and love
Dancing together to its rhythm till now
Learning together to take and to give
Dreaming together in our world,we live

We are friends
Till the end

Walking together in the ups and downs of my paths
Holding my hand near your little heart
Fighting together and Playing together
Laughing together ,always far and near

I know you
You are true

Praying together for a friend like you
Who never gives up on love that only blossoms for a few
Bringing together the joy of forgiving my flaws
And Spreading together the waves of our friendship across

Yes,We are friends
Till the End



13 comments:

  1. A true friend is a friend forever, what a blessing...lovely words indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely words & u r surely a real friend to your friends cause u r so true in your words
    would love to be your friend buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. @all Thanks for the comments
    @Nandita You are welcomed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,

    lovely work indeed.
    beautifully pictured the feelings of friendship.
    Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovers come and go, friends last forever, no? Nice meditation on friendship here, enjoyed. Thank you

    Luke @ WordSalad

    (mine are here -
    http://wp.me/pTeVg-cx
    http://wp.me/pTeVg-cP

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute piece.

    love your view on friendships.
    keep it up.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tribute to friendship, I enjoyed it so much.. thanks

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great poem on friendship. made me instantly think of my best friend, who passed away, but yet who I feel is still with me and still my best friend. wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete