Search this Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Poetry Book is finally been Published! !!

Dear Readers and Friends,

I am happy to announce you that my ebook has been finally published .


About the Book
Inside My Poem Book-

I have received 95%  of votes for my Book Name " Inside My Poem Book " and hence choose that name with a sub title : "Out of the cocoon into a Colorful Butterfly "Many have wondered what might be in my eBook.The E-book is an anthology of more than 100 poems with a complete guide to 21 different poetry forms - the beauty being most of them are inspirational poems based on a concept as you have noticed in my blog.The book serves two purposes : the former being it serves as a guide to help learn different poetry forms and the latter being you can relax,sit and enjoy the book with a cup of coffee.I thank all the blogging community and my friends who helped me to shape me up to what I am today.

My Book can be brought from Amazon.com for Kindle edition (Mobipocket)  and also from Pothi.com


1. Buy Book from Amazon.com

The Kindle edition has both the .toc files and .nrc fulling the experience of Kindle readers. Yes,I am publishing them in Kindle edition since I dont have enough money to put them in print (some day I would).The Kindle edition includes VAT* and  free wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet with TEXT TO SPEECH enabled.





1.From Amazon.com
Inside My Poem Book  | http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004P8JNMO
or


2.From Amazon.co.uk -Click link or the image.

Available on Amazon Kindle Store



2.Buy Book Pothi.com

SECOND PUBLICATION :
It was nearly a hit as I would describe it after the hard work done.I have collected the unpublished poems carefully chosen for this publication and there , now I have made into big portals like Barnes & Noble  , Apple iTunesSony Reader , WHSmith for NooK books. 

"RHYTHMUS" - read sample pages here



16 comments:

  1. This is great...
    Congratulations...
    The cover is very beautiful...and I am sure your poems will be too... :)

    Best wishes...

    Sumit Sarkar

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jidhu - Thank you
    @Sumit - You can bet on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Published book is a dream for a writer.

    Your daughter is cute:)

    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tarang -that was a nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! hope to read more poetry on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Uma! I have a chapbook coming out in May. just posted about pre-ordering it here:
    http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/02/28/lunch-with-billy-collins-or-sell-the-hell-out-of-it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Abilash,@Kathe-Thanks :)
    @Kim -That's a great news Kim,Congrats!.I published my debut book in Internet mainly targeting Kindle and Sony E-book reader.A chapbook - its a wonderful option for a printed edition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Congratulations on your book and your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That is super exciting! I love visiting your blog and am sure the kindle book will be just as great. I hope to start working on putting together an anthology to publish soon... and by soon I mean in the next year? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats friend, so glad for you, keep up doing a great job and many thanks for visiting. As well as I wanna congratulate you and your Readers (women) for the next International women day, you may conquest everything, in politic, and different occupation we could see their presence. HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEND DAY, everyday is your day, dear friends. Visit my blog. Carlos from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Good luck with book sales!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Uma. Wishing you all the very best today and every other day.

    ReplyDelete