Search this Blog

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Birth of Cinquain

I tried experimenting with a different poetry form called "CINQUAIN" for Three word wednesday's  this week's words  fragile, rampant and tremor

Cinquain
The cinquain has five lines.
Line 1 is one word (the title)
Line 2 is two words that describe the title.
Line 3 is three words that tell the action
Line 4 is four words that express the feeling
Line 5 is one word that recalls the title




Delivery
Producing Life
Rampant Struggle Lasts
Tremors Leaves Me Fragile
Childbirth

16 comments:

  1. AH I love it. :)
    ha thats lovely <3
    Thanks for visiting me btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,
    you impress me day by day.
    Glad to see you take this challenge.
    well done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a good attempt! Thank you for stopping at my blog!

    http://www.catawampus.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Birth of Cinquain" Love it! The image is amazing as well. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.....nice

    its a simple each words are worthful.

    http://jidhu.blogspot.com
    http://jidhujose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nicely explained and written- I shall have to try this also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...This is beautiful... :)
    Thank you for the info on Cinquain...

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautifully crafted in a Cinquain. "Tremors leaves me fragile childbirth" loved this line

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd never heard of Cinquain! wonderful words and the image fits just perfectly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this very much and really appreciated you explaining a 'cinquain'. Thank you. :-)

    My 3WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. a wonderful job done on cinquain... expressed so well through few words.
    well written

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi - wow, I really liked it. I'm not into poetry, but this is something I could really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun!
    poetry geeks are awesome.
    rock and roll...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely use of the poetry form. Hugs, pat

    ReplyDelete