Search this Blog

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Coming Home Soon

For everyone, a Home is a sweet home with their loved ones surrounding you always.And for a warrior (our military people), going to their home is a very precious journey.His lover who was in the world filled with dark without his being near awaits his arrival It sends a sweet sense of satisfaction when she hears of  his arrival.That is the best day of her life.I wrote this poem "Coming Home Soon" as a letter from the Warrior to his love that he is will be arriving soon to home with victory.

Letter for you (from your love who went for war)

I am coming home my love after this war
I am doing all my best to win every hour
Oh, don’t you cry for me.... I am okay here
I have still more days to live, so have no fear
Though in these days where we are quite far away
Close your eyes and think of me dear...you can see my face
I am always with you in what ever you do and where ever you go
My love like a cascade in your heart it will always flow
I have gone to save my country where you my love live
So blow your butterfly kiss to me, which you always give
My baby in your womb is proud to have a father like me
Brave and strong so one day like me he could be
I am on way to home soon, I won’t be long
So my dear, stay happy and be strong
We will win one day, till that day... I dedicate to you, this song


BOYZONE (Coming Home NOW...)


Have fun watching the song....cu guys...

10 comments:

  1. very delicate and romantic.. the backdrop of war sets it up.. very intense- profound.. :)
    Happy Potluck Dear

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet message,
    creative yet fun word flow.
    enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow our blog if you did not do so yet,
    visit a few poets near your own entry to get yourself known in our community..
    Happy Wednesday!
    Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good song...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme - pondering this lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful love letter... I hope he does/did make it home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely words - I took a similar direction on the prompt.

    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, very poignant indeed!

    ReplyDelete