Search this Blog

Friday 4 May 2012

I Love my Kids - Concrete or Shape Poems

After a long time, I tried again a shape poem using MS.Word.I already have done few concrete poems of Rose , Sun, Heart, Eyes and Cars which you can browse from the labels on the right hand side.Now I wanted to try an Human form.You never know how happy I was when the actual words turned out into a beautiful painting .I love the shadow that appeared to look like a child's.The combination of the right words and the arrangement did the trick.


-for theme Thursday "Family" 

Please leave your footprints on what you think of the above Shape poem.
I'm happy to trail you back :)

14 comments:

  1. That was such a beautiful poem and to have it take the shape it did was amazing to me. I am pretty sure that I would never be able to write a shape poem and have it make any sense. It is almost as if the shape is secondary to the poem itself. Thanks for sharing and showing this with us.

    Happy Theme Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cool...i love kids and concrete poetry...pretty cool what you did with the words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice-you took the shape of the poem one step further. Works really well here. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been able to do concrete poetry, so I appreciate it when I do see someone try it out. And yours is such a happy one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Write...love the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one...liked the concept. How did u do it? You must be graphic artist. NO?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing never imagined a poetry can be so beautifully presented so beautifully both literary and graphically ..., grt wrk :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all Thank you.This makes me do similar kinds more :)

    @numerunity - haha..no,not yet.But I had my imaginations go wild ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visual and literal art well illustrated. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Re: Shape Poem, did you use a program to do this? Please email me. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ironisch Thank you :)

    @Cindy- I have mailed you the details.Kindly check

    ReplyDelete