Search this Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Candle Light haiku

In India,you can always have the dark night's with the current going off often ,that too being a rainy day,you can expect the darkeness surround the whole place.A candle comes in the rescue.I have this habit ..I stare at the flames of the candle as they dance to the silent breeze .I feel immense pleasure watching the flames.Time passes,but still I watch its dance as if the candle light has mesmerised me.Beautiful candle light ,a poem for you


Candle Light- Haiku(5-7-5)


Know Haiku


Feels sacred in me
That stare which meditates my mind
Candle's fire dance
                                                                              -An Haiku


Staring deeply at the candle's dancing fire
Meditates the mind deeper
Sacred Feelings


Lifts the soul higher
Penetrating Inner
Fulfills the purpose of human beings


The light that spreads vision
- The light of power
The light that warms heart
- The light of love
The light within is awaken
- The light of God





19 comments:

  1. I know this feeling all too well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breath taking,
    love the romantic feeling your candle brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing more captivating than candle's dancing fire. I loved the read, thanks so much for linking with Potluck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staring deep into the candle, I can feel the sacred in your imagery and words. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too experience this. Thanks for putting it in words so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely reflection... indeed it brings forth a feeling so divine.

    thanks for visiting my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ all Thanks for your valuable comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this poem! Very sweetly done and true. Fire certainly captivates! It brings comfort, too, which you have also touched on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. not going into the mosquitoes that power cuts inevitably bring? :D
    jokes apart, lovely piece of verse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. again thank you all for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely words and image. Well done.


    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for reminding me about these times. It's been a while since I saw the candle's dancing flame - Backup generators now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sacred feelings indeed!! Very beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Candles are beautiful for meditation. Lovely haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  15. An absolutely delightful haiku..I also adore to watch candle flames, and you expressed their essence so well here. :)

    ReplyDelete